Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Has Arrived

Of seems to have taken forever this year, but autumn is finally upon
us. I wait all year for this season. I absolutely hate summer. Heat is
my mortal enemy. I spend all summer cooped up inside.

Now with the chill on the air I can finally return to the outdoors.
Our yard, so rife with neglect, will finally receive some much-needed
attention now that the threat of sweat is gone.

My drive home from work, usually so dreadful and monotonous, has been
made a beautiful thing thanks to the colorful leaves.

So perhaps I will see you outside. Look for the guy with his jacket,
hat and scarf, and the big smile on his face.

1 comment:

mick statham said...

I'm the total opposite of you, Bryan. While I agree that the colours are beautiful in the autumn I really miss the heat of the summer days (although the UK weather has been royally crap this year). Roll on April, that's what I say.

Love the CGS cast.
Cheers,
Mick Statham

www.mickstatham.com
www.zazzle.com/mickstatham/
www.excessmemory.blogspot.com/